Since 1925, Hotel Majestic Saigon has occupied one of the finest locations in Saigon where guests can enjoy the stunning views of the Saigon River. The old boutique charm of the hotel, the elegance of the classical French colonial design enhanced by its columns and arches glorify the Golden Age of architecture.
Luxury is achieved through attention to details and complete comfort ensured through courteous service. Ranked among Asia's best hotels by Conde Nast, the hotel was originally used as a military barracks during WWII and has retained much of its French colonial charm.
Hotel Majestic Saigon owns a wide range of 175 deluxe rooms and spacious suites. All the rooms have the classical French colonial design with private balconies and equipped with top of line guests amenities.
Choices of rooms are Superior, Deluxe, City View and River Colonial Rooms and Executive Deluxe, Executive Saigon River and Majestic Suites. Each room boasts a comfortable range of amenities including premium TV channels, complimentary internet access, a minibar, complimentary bottled water and private marble bathrooms complete with jetted bathtubs and/or showers, slippers and hairdryers. Most rooms enjoy views of the city or Saigon River and Colonial River Deluxe rooms even feature their own private balconies.
As far as location goes, the world famous Ben Thanh Market is within walking distance and the Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Union Square shopping center and Reunification Palace are all nearby. The hotel is also just footsteps from Bach Dang Wharf and within minutes of the Saigon Skydeck. This 4.5 star accommodation of this Ho Chi Minh City hotel is also close to the Opera House.
FOOD & DRINK
- Catinat Lounge: serving you the favorite drinks in a relaxed colonial setting accompanied by piano music.
- Cyclo Restaurant: traditional Vietnamese cuisine served in a grand historic setting.
- Merry Pool Bar: cold drinks, cocktails, beer and snacks by the pool with access to a billiard table.
- Breeze Sky Bar: offers buffet breakfasts and dinners as well as an a la carte menu.
- Serenade Restaurant: European cuisine served from both a set and a la carte menu surrounded by classic architecture.
- M Bar: drinks and light snacks with live entertainment and some of the best views of the Saigon River.
Hotel Majestic Saigon offers a top line guest's facilities and services to ensure our guests have the most enjoyable and memorable stay. There is a Spa and Fitness center for your work out and relaxation. The pool is an ideal place to get rid of the wet heat of Saigon.